суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

amzn earnings




As some of you know, I was going to work this morning when I was rear-ended by a driver going about 50 mph. Traffic had stopped for a school bus and I was stopped in the line. Well, it was raining, the road was slick, and the lass just hydroplaned smack into me. The impact knocked my car into the rear of the truck in front of me. I was taken from the accident by ambulance as I had some back pain.

I spent most of the morning in the ER. Iapos;m okay, but sore as hell, and likely to be much worse tomorrow. On the positive side, I do have vicadin and motrin to take for the pain.

I am concerned about the car, however. She has almost 199, 000 miles on her already. The car can be repaired and drivable, but I have a suspicion that the insurance company will declare it a total loss. The fact is the Samantha and I canapos;t afford 2 car payments right now. Something will work out. It always does. However, the thought does stress me a bit.

The plus side? Driving a rental car with XM radio on it. I listened to the Bluesville station all the way home from the agency.

I have the most wonderful wife. She has been taking care of me and being so very supportive, even though I feel like rubbish for having the accident and making things tougher for us. I an say enough about how good she has been to me today.

Now Iapos;m off to take some pain meds and relax.

Peace.

catheterization and cardiovascular interventions, amzn earnings, amzn current price stock, amzn current get price stock, amzn bill wa.



Комментариев нет: