пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

crossmatching




I am on break for the rest of this week from college. Iapos;m kinda glad, and kinda not. I get to be with my family, but I am also away from my friends, which is the part that sucks.

Last night, me and few friends had a party. Played a couple of games of beer pong. Not too much. Talor was there, which made it hard for me. Itapos;s weird, because we are still friends. I was drunk, and I asked her if she wanted to talk about our relationship when we were both sober, and she said yeah. So sometime next week, Iapos;ll probably have that conversation, and let you guys and girls know how it goes. I have to get her back. I miss her so much. :(

P.S. I need pictures for icons.

free funny valentine greetings, crossmatching, crossmatch.com, crossmatch verifier 300, crossmatch technology.



Комментариев нет: