пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

black and white photo prints




The Good:

Japanese midterms are over.

I got a high B on my Physics exam. PHYSICS. I DESPISE PHYSICS. Iapos;M PRETTY AWFUL AT IT, TOO.

Chels and I have been spending a lot of time together, and itapos;s AWESOME. I would be so bored if we didnapos;t.

Just had walk/talk with actual human male. Sure, heapos;s a friend from way back, but we had an amazing convo. Heapos;s hilarious.

The Bad:

Possibly did not so well on Japanese mditerm. Iapos;m sensing somewhere around a C.

MATH MIDTERM TOMORROW. NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO COME OUT OF HIDING, CAMPUS SLASHER.

B FUCKING MINUS ON ART OF COMICS QUIZ. DAMN ME AND MY LAZINESS.

I AM SO DAMN LAZY. OBSESSIVELY GETTING GOOD GRADES IS A THING OF THE PAST. BEING A LAZY FUCKER IS MY NEW THING. AND I DONapos;T EVEN HAVE PARTYING AS AN EXCUSE.
black and white photo prints, black and white photo printing ideas, black and white photo printing, black and white photo printers.



Комментариев нет: