суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

condo florida orlando sale




Last Saturday evening I was photographed by a paparazzo who was really taking photos of Katie Holmes. A few things that occurred to me: holy crap if one paparazzo can produce that many blinding flashes in that short a period of time I canapos;t imagine having to deal with a throng of them. Seriously now. It was really blinding and shocking to the system. Also, Katie Holmes is tall and SKINNY My freshman roommate met Katie during our freshman year and said so but having now seen it up close and personal all I can say is damn. The woman may look fab in photographs but she needs to eat now and again.
In addition to the things I noticed I said something not very nice during the whole incident. I was walking with my friend A when all the blinding flashes started and she turned and said "itapos;s Katie Holmes". I looked and replied with something along the lines of "who cares about crazy, brainwashed celebrities?". And since there are reports that there were anti-Scientologist protesters chanting "Save Katie, Keep Tom" at the opening of Katie Holmesapos;s Broadway play I guess the answer is a bunch of people.

All in all I say: Iapos;m not a fan of the paparazzi. I wouldnapos;t want to be famous. Katie Holmes needs to eat. And apparently some people invest too much time in the celebrity world.

costa rico surfing, condo florida orlando sale, condo florida orlando sale vacation, condo florida orlando vacation.



Комментариев нет: